Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are You Overwhelmed Too?

Adirondack Scene by Jude O'Toole 

Ok, Thanksgiving is here!  Why do I feel overwhelmed before black friday has even hit? I keep thinking of all the things I would like to knit for family and friends for the holidays.  Umm, this list grows as I look through my stash of yarn.  I have a nice selection of knitting magazines filled with projects that are within my scope of knitting. 
Hats for a friend's son who loves green.
Today I bought a dry erase board. I wrote the things that I want to accomplish over the next few weeks. It is a small one - great buy for $3.  I have taken classes and read a few books over they years on how to be successful both personally and professionally. Each presenter or author stated that writing goals down is important. I think it's the same as Weight Watchers and the 8 glasses of water that we are supposed to drink everyday.

My horoscope said recently that I must  " focus like an expensive camera."  I really liked that one.  I get easily distracted.  I went to the doctor recently and explained that I think I am attention deficit. She told me to drink more water. 

Are you attention deficit?  Do you make lists and write down your goals?  The new year is coming soon and if you have some good advice for getting things done, I sure would like to know.

Visit Liberty Fibers' Online Store

No comments: