Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love Snow Days

Greetings from the Adirondack Mountains. I have good news for everyone who loves to ski - we have snow!

I knit all year long. It is my mainstay of interests. There is a knitting bag in my car - just in case. There are several knitting bags in my "studio" with projects to pick up and continue.

As I watch the weather forecast this morning I hope for a really big snow storm. I love a snow day. A snow day is an unexpected opportunity to do something you really enjoy. For me this is a day of knitting and watching Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth. Oh yah - love the Colin.

What is coming up for Liberty Fibers in 2010? I will be attending several fiber festivals in the northeast. I am excited to share new products and colorways in 2010. Here are a few new sock yarns.

This colorway is muted reds and tawny golds  - great neutral colorway for both men and women.


I love the intensity of these colors together.  It reminds me of 1970's textiles -with bright bold flashes of color.



I am enjoying winter.  I hope you are too.

Judy


Visit Liberty Fibers' Online Store


No comments: