Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer Passes To Quickly


Summer passes to quickly when you only have 13 weeks of it to enjoy. I love where I live, surrounded by mountains lush with green foliage! It has been several weeks since I have posted and I apologize. I have been trying to make the most of the short summer season.

I definetely intend to share with you my summer's events. Besides rain, endless weeks of rain in the Adirondacks I have had the opportunity to attend to classes in Harrisville, New Hamphire.

Here are a few views that I have enjoyed over the summer.



Here is some of the results of the class in Harrisville. More to come .....



Please visit again to see more of what has happened over the summer.

Judy


Visit Liberty Fibers' Online Store

1 comment:

Dylan Elizabeth said...

I don't know if it is just so beautiful there that you can't take a bad picture or if you are just really good at capturing the mountains at their best. I love the new pics! And the bracelet is fabulous, the colors are perfect for any season. Enjoy the last few days of summer in the 'dacks.